The Tea Parlour and vintage lovin'

Monday, October 17, 2011

kelly doust speaking, the tea parlour

Saturday was a day devoted to vintage. A.k.a. it was a perfect day :)

It started with 2 hours of yoga, followed by my friend and I meandering over to the vintage fair here in Sydney. We listened to Kelly Doust talk about vintage (which was fabulous) and then got lost in a sea of beautiful vintage frocks.


Next, we rather serendipitously found ourselves at The Tea Parlour where we drank tea (lavender, yum), got a tarot card reading and marveled at how quaint it all was. I'm pretty sure this is my new favourite spot in Sydney; it's just perfect in every way. I can't find a website for it but here's their facebook page. For all of my fellow Sydneysiders, make your way over to 569 Elizabeth Street in Redfern. You can thank me later. xx

p.s. apologies for the crap iphone pics

2 comments:

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger