Guest post: 10 things about Gaby, by Husband!

Monday, November 28, 2011

* Today I have something very exciting to share - a guest post from my husband! Yeah that's right, my anonymous husband is making his very first appearance on my blog. So without further ado, I bring you Husband, live and unedited... *

Snapped the other day. The book would put me to sleep too though.

Hey. I'm Anonymous aka Husband. I'm the guy in the photos here, here and here, never quite showing my face. I'm doing a guest post while Gaby is away on a trip. I've been toying with the idea of doing a guest post for a while but I don't think Gaby was too keen on me doing a post without at least some editorial supervision.

My wife... chica

By now most readers of this blog will have seen a lot of what Gaby can do in life. She takes ripper photos, makes wonderful craft thingy's (I can now spot a really good yoga mat bag) and teaches a mean yoga class.

I wanted to share a couple of things about her that I find quintessentially Gaby:

1. Gaby hates mornings (the inertia of bed for Gaby is overwhelming)

2. Gaby hates mornings (she sleeps with an eye mask on which makes her look like she's going before the firing squad at dawn)

3. She's incredibly sweet

4. She has an hilarious yawn that sounds like she's having a seizure or a door is closing

5. She's a really good rock climber and gymnast

6. She is a prolific crafter, everything from teddy bears, to skirts to knitted bikinis. That's right, a knitted bikini

7. She has a rubbish sense of direction. She has on one occasion asked me "which direction are the western suburbs?" the hilarity never stops

8. She has a funny accent (to me anyway)

9. Her nickname is chica. It's Spanish for girl. I started calling her it ages ago on account of her Colombian heritage. Seems to have sticked)

10. She puts up with me teasing her about chakras and energy meridians "oh great! Another book about prenatal yoga. My favourite!"

4 comments:

  1. the cuteness of this is overwhelming :) especially the description of your laugh. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sweet that he knows you so well! But you should un-anonymous your husband, I think a lot of people would like to see the two of you together on a pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post!
    Don't worry, Gaby, I wear an eye mask to bed too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was too adorable! The husband scores points for this post.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger