One of those weeks

Thursday, November 10, 2011



I had grand plans for my blog this week. I had ideas for posts every day of the week, and today I had even planned on posting a tutorial (that'll probably happen next week). And instead I've spent the week stressing like crazy over a situation that involves a hastily purchased plane ticket, an expired passport and a lost birth certificate.

More on that later, but for now can everyone just pray for me that the Canadian government feels like giving me a temporary passport? In the meantime, I'll be dreaming of jumping into bed and having a good, long sleep. xx

5 comments:

  1. Aw I'm sorry. I hate weeks like that. :( I hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... bummer. Sounds like a very frustrating week. Hopefully you'll be back on track soon. :)

    xo,
    Shannon
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness. Sounds like a lot of STRESS. Best of luck to you at getting it all resolved. Fingers totally crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck. Take a deep breath. Everything happens for a reason.

    I'm a new follower and fellow Canadian. Just found you through SOML. :)

    www.heartandsoulpieces.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like my week! last week, i kept thinking "next week, i'm going to have SO much time to post on my blog every day, yay!"... and then i got sick, and i've been posting even LESS than usual!

    ahhh that's life :) i am hoping and praying for you that this situation of yours works itself out! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger