Black Milk

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just popping in to say hi! Husband's away so I'm in a bit of a bloggy pickle because I have no one to take my photos. I have a few projects I've been dying to share, but they'll have to wait until my photographer returns...

In the meantime, I thought I'd share this amazing online shop my friend Anna just told me about, Black Milk Clothing. I'm kind of obsessed. Especially since I'm a yoga teacher and I live in stretchy spandex/nylon. I may or may not have ordered myself a pair of leggings, and the receipt I got said "Give me nylon or give me death". Love.




2 comments:

  1. i am in love with the skeleton swimsuit, i have had my eye on it for ages...maybe one day i will have the money to buy it and the bravery to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger