Calling all my kiwi readers!

Friday, December 16, 2011



Hi there kiwi friends! As I've mentioned a few times lately, I'm making my way over to New Zealand next week to spend my birthday/Christmas. I'm so excited I am actually counting down the days. New Zealand has been on my travel tick list for years!

Husband and I will be driving around the south island for a week and a bit and I wanted to ask you all if you have any special tips/must see places/awesome local shops to check out/things I should do while there... And if a few of you are keen, perhaps we could even meet for a coffee in Christchurch... I hear you have great coffee :)

xo
Gaby


8 comments:

  1. oooo have so much fun!!!! ive always wanted to go. cozyhunter.com is a blog of one of my dear kiwi friends...maybe she could give you some tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds great - have so much fun and happy birthday!
    oh and merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    if you want a guide while you are in ChCh let me know :)

    And yes, we do have great coffee!

    Thanks,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. you seriously go to the coolest places! you will have so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are from Aus too but went to NZ earlier this year- got to go to Queenstown and try the Furgburgers! Oh my awesome burgers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh even though i'm going away overseas as well, i'm envious of your little holiday... NZ will be amazing :) it's definitely on my to-do list!

    ps. thanks heaps for the flight tips-- i'm not excited about all the hours on the plane, but i'll survive ;) and no, we're not going to the southern philippines at all, so thankfully the flooding won't affect us. very sad though :(

    pps. have the BEST trip!! can't wait to see your photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Alice - I'd love a guide but I can't find your contact info through your profile. Feel free to shoot me an email at thislittleport@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see pictures! I am dying to take a trip to New Zealand!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger