I'm off, again!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011


Today has been insane. I somehow just managed to pack (read - throw everything into a bag), clean my house, send off a few invoices and empty the fridge in an hour. It's a new record, for me anyway.

I'll be away for two weeks, and probably won't be blogging much. If I ever do have internet access, I'll definitely pop in to say hi. But you can also find me on twitter and on instagram; my username is thislittleport on both.

And if you don't hear from me before Christmas, I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new year! I'm so grateful for this blogosphere of ours, and all the sweet people I've gotten to know. Here's to another year!

13 comments:

  1. Lucky! I'm in love with that bag btw!! Have a great and safe trip! I'll catch you on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking amazing leggings girl. Have an awesome Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and have a wonderful Christmas season!
    Awesome leggings by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your leggings? AMAZING. hope you have a lovely holiday, my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun traveling and celebrating your BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo lady! Cool leg gins too, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh awesome leggings! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog:)
    Found it through Lindsay!

    http://breeeex33.blogspot.com
    Have a great week!
    Breanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, those leggings are AMAZING! Hope your having a great trip!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time and happy new year!
    I love the picture, the leggings look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger