My life in iphone photos: round 9

Monday, December 12, 2011


Decorations at a new Mexican restaurant, yay!


Celebrating 11/11/11. Waiting at the airport. P.s. I LOVE everything about this magazine cover. Seriously.


Sleeping baby. Flying.


Sleeping under a mosquito net. Pancakes.


Bali blooms.


One of the many hilariously translated signs in Indonesia. Finders Keepers market!


More from Finders Keepers. Christmas exploded all over this house :)


Caffeine hits and gingerbread.


Re-reading an old favourite in the park. Bowling party!


On a date with the husband. Margarita time.



Last four photos are of vegan mexican night at my friends' place. Margaritas + vegan nachos + awesome friends = a PERFECT night

4 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun :) how have I not been following your blog?! Der. I changed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these photos!!! looks like a blast!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these photos are amazing. looks like fun, especially the margaritas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos look great - how do you display them like that, from instagram and positioned right next to each other?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger