Blog love: eesh your heart out

Friday, January 6, 2012

Aisha and I in LA.

One of my bestest and oldest friends in the whole entire world, Aisha, just started her very own blog. It's full of yummy and healthy recipes, awesome music, great photos and tidbits of life in LA. Oh, and it has a pretty great name... eesh your heart out. Because people call her Eesh for short. And she calls me Gibo. Anyhoo, check it out here and be sure to say hi!

p.s. Hoping to be back in the swing of things blogging-wise by next week. So many photos to sort through in the meantime....

7 comments:

  1. You're the best. Thanks for the blog love!
    XOXOXO

    (P.S. Could you not have found a better picture?! Like the one of me cradling you in our underwear? That would have gotten a lot more hits. x.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (P.P.S. Holy hangover that morning. One for the books. Come back and visit!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you back Gaby! Happy photo sorting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog you have here. I'm now following.

    Check out mines
    http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, what a cute name. i'll definitely be checking her blog out. can't wait to see what all you've been up to lately!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger