happy australia day!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

DSC_0540

{Nessa and the roo, at the Taronga Zoo a few years ago}

DSC_0500

{Fraser Island, photo by Nessa}

DSC_0662

{Nessa and I on Fraser Island, photo by not sure who...}

DSC_0153

{me in the Northern Territory, photo by husband}

this little port photo 4 two

{Sydney, photo by me, editing by the paper mama}

Just popping in to say Happy Australia Day!!

Normally we spend the day at barbecues with friends and squeeze in at least one ocean swim, but this year it's rainy and grey. Boo. Other than listening to triple j's hottest 100, not quite sure what we'll get up to. I hope all of you have wonderfully festive and patriotic days!

p.s. I'm really excited to have a very special interview on my blog tomorrow, make sure to stop in...

9 comments:

  1. hey!!! enjoy it....happy australia day!! from Ecuador.
    and gOOD lUCK!

    HUGS!
    vist me:
    http://lanannablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Australia Day! Hope you are having a lovely day.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely Australian photos! :)

    PS. Those cartwheels are pretty amazing ... I'd probably collapse in a heap if I tried! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Australia Day. I can't believe you got so close to a kangaroo. Those are beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah it looks lovely! so tempted to immigrate to australia. okay, more than tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy find today... your blog!
    xo

    Happy Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay - Happy Australia Day!! And my goodness it's so beautiful there - ah, look at that weather. We are having a crazy snow blizzard this morning, want your sunshine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Aussie day...........great pics........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all your posts! i'm following you. amazing blog!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger