I'm home!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NEW ZEALAND LIKE LORD OF THE RINGS

After a wonderful two weeks touring the South Island of New Zealand, I arrived back in sunny Sydney where it's expected to reach 39 degrees today!! It's straight back into the real world for me; this morning I woke up at 5:30 am to teach a class. For the next few days I'm teaching like a madwoman, but I'm hoping to start blogging about our holiday and my birthday/christmas soon.

In the meantime, how were all of your holidays? Anything exciting happen?


NEW ZEALAND WHY NOT?

New Zealand: Don't Expect Too Much - You'll Love it

These are all reproductions of the posters that are in Murray's office in the tv show, Flight of the Conchords. Via.

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhh man does it look amazing there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to visit New Zealand one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lucky girl, glad you had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! These posters are awesome!

    -Lindsay

    Let me know if you're interested in my Sponsor Swap for the month of January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful country, I haven't been yet. Our holidays were great and relaxing. Happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How AMAZING! I can't wait to read about your trip :)
    New Zealand is definitely on my vacation destination list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photos are breathtaking! can i please live inside of them?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Zealand is at the top of my bucket list. Glad I came across your blog (:

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger