My life in iphone photos: round 10

Wednesday, January 18, 2012


my yoga notebook, blooms in my home


taking care of Ziggy, love him


photo on the left by Ziggy, my new Black Milks!


Friends, friends make mustaches out of hair while I fail to notice


My friend in Australian Yoga Journal, husband and I reunited in NZ


Fox Glacier, birthday pancakes


kayaking!


Queenstown sunset, Mt Cook sunset


heading home, sydney sunrise


morning swim, beer and popcorn


babies!


opening night of the Sydney festival, macarons


another morning swim with a friend


a book I'm coveting, mexican with friends


what vegetarians eat for breakfast, the lovely book my friend gave me for my birthday

All of these are instagram photos and if we're not instagram friends already, we should be! Leave me your username in the comments section. My username is thislittleport.

I also just realized through Elsie's blog that you can see instagram photos online, find mine here.

12 comments:

  1. I want some of that summer!!! We have over a foot of snow and those salt water sandals are calling my name. =)

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mustache hair is adorbs (:

    thanks for checking me out and your sweet words back!

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos! And I LOVE Ziggy's shirt in the first photo of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics! Thank goodness for iPhones so we can capture every moment eh?

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! Don't know what i'd do without my iphone camera :)

      Delete
  5. i seriously am obsessed witha ll of these images! i want to visit australia and NZ so much!
    p.s. your sandals are adorable!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come visit! It's nice here and you can always wear sandals :)

      Delete
  6. beautiful photos!
    a morning swim... that idea sounds like heaven. i am so excited.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger