My top 10 songs of 2011

Monday, January 16, 2012

triple j hottest 100 by gabriela on Grooveshark

Every year my favorite Aussie radio station, triple j (actually scratch that - they're my favorite radio station hands down, in the world), has a huge poll called the hottest 100 where you vote for your top 10 songs of the year. Then on Australia Day, they spend the day playing the 100 most voted for songs in order. Last year, the song Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone won.

I spent a large part of my day yesterday agonizing over my shortlist, and finally got it down to these 10 songs. I'm curious, what would be in your top ten? And what would be your number 1?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the playlist! I'm sitting here with a bad case of the "Sundays" and I'm not good at keeping up with the music times (sounds like radio stations in Australia are much better than here!) so it's nice to have something to listen to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Triple J, too! My number one is Lotus Flower by Radiohead - such an amazing song.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger