Some days I don't feel like doing yoga

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some days I wake up, and I just don't feel like going to yoga. I'm tired. I'm lazy. I'm unmotivated. The list could go on...

And then I watch something like this, and instantly, I'm inspired.


This afternoon I was firmly set on staying home in my pajamas. And then I watched this video of Meghan Currie and the combination of inspired asana, Beirut and passion gave me just the kick I needed. Halfway through the video I slammed the computer shut and ran out the door to make it to class on time. It was worth it.

4 comments:

  1. awesome video!
    i didn't even notice her sweet cat until halfway through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beirut and yoga?! such a great combo!

    anna
    www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is crazy inspiring! Thanks for sharing :) A good way to start the morning off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!


    ... and now you've inspired me to shut my computer and go and get on my mat!

    rachel

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger