laneway festival

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

laneway

at laneway

feist

feist

Feist!!

m83

m83! above photos are all from nicole





active child on the left

feist on the left, m83 on the right

This weekend was a pretty spectacular one. It started off with a bang with a satsang lead by Mother Maya. Saturday was filled with two sessions with Mother Maya and a housewarming party.

Finally, on Sunday I spent the day at Laneway Festival with Nicole. I'm a little bit obsessive about music, so it was an absolute treat to spend the day hearing old favourites (Feist) and discovering new people to love (jonti). We were especially lucky since the sun decided it was high time to make an appearance, and it was hot all day long.

Feist was definitely my highlight (I LOVE HER) but some of my other favourites were: m83, jonti, the drums, active child and portugal the man.

I love summer in Sydney.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! Totally just grabbed a button!! Visit my page and feel free to follow or grab a button yourself if ya wanna. :-)

    xo, Lauren

    http://laurenbrumfield.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shades! those outfits!
    i am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! Can't believe you're in Sydney! I'd love to go there one day.
    Newest follower,
    xx. Jillian
    boyishchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wayy! You got to see Fiest! Soo lucky!

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to laneway too! Such a great little festival. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealousness! Sounds (and looks fantastic). xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm extremely jealous right now! What an adorable post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, so jealous! I love Feist! I wish she would tour in the States! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger