my oh so late new year's resolution

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


{the wall, slightly reorganized from this post}


{the fridge featuring another calender and a menu planner}


The fact that I'm only now, at the very end of January, posting about my New Year's resolutions should give you some indication of how organized I am. Ahem. Just last night husband and I were talking about how much we hate being adults. I always feel like I'm 5 steps behind on all the boring bureaucratic work of being an adult.

So this year, my main goal is to be more organized and stop putting off the tasks I avoid. Hello paperwork! To that end, I have a cute calender in my room, another one on the fridge, a menu planner also on the fridge and the frankie diary. Yup, that should do it.

What are your resolutions?

4 comments:

  1. adulthood is so overrated! my goal is to tap into the wishes of my 8 year old self. :) good luck on your resolutions, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. entre mis metas para este año es definitivamente mi blog, años atrás no lo tomaba en serio o al menos tampoco era buena organizando mi tiempo, por eso ahora van dos metas en una.
    También quiero graduarme este año y si es así, entonces un merecido viaje a Europa!...
    tampoco me gusta crecer!..
    lindo dia gaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything! Organization is very high on my list as well, especially having a tidy house, but also having more clear to-do lists and doing things in time.

    Love that calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so fun!!!!! I love your calendar :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger