a very musical weekend

Monday, February 27, 2012







This weekend I got to see 3 amazing acts: Death Cab for Cutie, David Stringer and Jai Uttal. I am feeling VERY lucky! My friends and I had so much fun at Death Cab for Cutie (confession: I kind of felt like I was in an episode of The O.C.) and then the next morning Katie and I drove up to Newcastle for the Bodhi Festival.

This was the Bodhi Festival's first year, and it was a completely by donation yoga festival. We watched a really interesting panel, then enjoyed some good ol' fashion kirtan :)

3 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! Death Cab for Cutie, wow ... must have been awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun...love that colour green :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger