11:11 (or, my answers to 11 questions)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012


The lovely Tori from The Editorial tagged me in her 11:11 post so here are my answers to her 11 questions...

1. If you could only use one makeup brand, which would you choose?

I'm assuming that in this hypothetical scenario I'm independently wealthy, right? In which case, I'd choose Dr Hauschka. Can't beat all natural makeup!

2. Favourite scent?

I love the smell of jasmine and frangipani trees in the springtime.

3. You're making a sandwich, what do you put on it?

Avocado! Best vegetable ever (oh wait, avocados are actually fruits aren't they?), like nature's butter...

I'd probably throw on some tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, and cheese as well. And now I'm hungry, damn.

4. Favourite App?

Can I pick two? They would be instagram and cartolina.

5. What is your go to nail polish colour?

I have nail polish ADD. Yesterday I painted all of my nails black.

6. Favourite movie as a child and favourite movie now?

I'm having a really hard time thinking about what my favourite movie as a child was... I know that I loved The Parent Trap, but I'm not sure if it was my favourite.

My favourite movie now is definitely Amélie. It's completely mesmerizing.

7. If you could only read one blog for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Oh gosh, that question is way too hard to answer! I will take this opportunity to plug one of my besties who recently started a blog that I'm really enjoying: eesh your heart out.

8. Favourite book you've ever read?

Another very hard question to answer!

Last year I read the book The Golden Spruce by John Vaillant and it continues to stand out as one of my favourite books ever. It's truly a masterpiece of a book.

9. Favourite fast food?

There isn't a lot of fast food that I can eat as a vegetarian but once in a while I get a hot fudge sundae from Mcdonalds and I heartily enjoy it :)

10. What's the best date you've been on?

I'm going to go ahead and take a pass on this question, sorry Tori!

11. Favourite song at the moment?

Because I saw him recently, I'm totally on a Bon Iver kick right now. I adore the song Blood Bank, and when he played it live, it was mind blowing.

6 comments:

  1. i love that swimsuit!
    nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love love love you and your answers!! Thanks for playing.

    -Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swimsuit is simply divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. avocado IS nature's butter! you don't need butter at all, i say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN to learn more about you, I love Dr.H too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger