i have a garden, hoorah!

Monday, March 26, 2012

DSC_0728


DSC_0729

DSC_0734

DSC_0741


DSC_0747

One of the best things about my new home is that for the first time in years I have a yard, with real grass and other things that grow. It's amazing.

Of course, it's also a wonderful place for China (the bunny) to roam and for my black milks to dry in the sun. I'm so glad that we're still getting lots of sunny days this autumn. In fact, Saturday afternoon I went for a big ocean swim and it was wonderful. Here's hoping the sunshine continues through the week!

Happy Monday friends!

9 comments:

  1. ahh love the garden! it's gorgeous.
    have i mentioned how much i love the bunny?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a garden too! So amazing! Looks like your new home is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little oasis is just lovely and I'm sure you will make the most of your sweet space.

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to meet China. And lovely to meet all your cool patterned pants. I love that you can just take a quick ocean swim, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh china you are SO cute! And look at those flowers Gaby, beautiful! yay for gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks and sounds like the PERFECT little home :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't pet rabbits awesome? I've had one for 7 years now! He likes to sleep on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh, I would love to have my own garden!! so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh, I would love to have my own garden!! so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger