living room forts

Monday, March 19, 2012







After an oh so hot Friday, us Sydneysiders woke up to a rainy and grey Saturday. That, coupled with a rather late Friday night, meant that my friends and I stayed in all day. I seriously did not leave the house until 7 pm when I had to go to a dinner party.

We built a fort in the living room using my handmade flannel duvet cover as the cushiest base ever, and piled up pillows all around. Tea time involved a beautiful French tea pot and vegan banana bread made by Sandy, delicious. Oh, and did I mention there was a sweet black bunny to cuddle? Sometimes, laziness is just what the doctor ordered. I hope you all had a restful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. that looks like so much fun!
    i've always wanted a bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. this. looks. AWESOME! gaby, you're amazing. hope you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! you have got some beautiful cups.
    i love building forts, david and me used to do it when we started going out, so it brings back romantic memories.
    well done for turning a rainy day into a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea.
    makes me wanna built a tent and have a cup of tea too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! Sometimes you just need to be lazy all day to regain your sanity. Also, cute bunny help A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been saving all my old bed sheets so that I can make a bad ass fort in my dining room. I was actually going to do a "How To: Build The Perfect Fort" on my blog... Fun times.
    Wish I was fort-ing and tea-ing with you!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos...this is exactly what I did as a little girl...and looks like exactly what I want to do this weekend! So whimsical and swwet.


    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a perfect day. LOVE living room forts!

    anna
    www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that a Limoges teapot? BIG WANT

    Peta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger