my life in iphone photos round 12

Friday, March 2, 2012


about to teach a yoga class, having coffee with my girlfriends


a cute building, lucas and I


a big bow on a rainy day, one of the studios where I teach


the boys playing dress up, the university where I did my masters


Reading My Heart Wanders on the beach, beach


more beach, a lorikeet


look who just discovered diptych apps? jack the cat having a nap


the many faces of lucas


the many faces of me and lucas


sydney in the sun, at the bodhi festival playing a gasong


a heart on the sidewalk, brown paper packages tied up with string

13 comments:

  1. your little world is so so beyond lovely. thank you for sharing it with us, gaby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to get back into yoga. To be completely honest I'm nervous I won't be able to hack it in my old class now that my body has been so wrecked by having a baby. Sadness. I just need to get over myself and jump back in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. What a cutie boy you have....I love all you captured here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous captures gaby. hope you're being kind to yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love.
    Hope all is well.

    -Tori
    torigjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING those photos of the paper-wrapped bouquet, your darling hair bow! And someday I want to come take a yoga class from you...sounds lovely.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. a big bow on a rainy day is definitely necessary. all of these images are absolutely breathtaking!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog, and I am in love! There is just so much sweetness here. I also JUST started doing yoga last week, so I'll be reading up about you a lot today!

    Cheers from Germany!
    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are super cute! Love the colours too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger