my life in iphone photos round 13

Thursday, March 22, 2012

In the last couple of weeks things have really been coming together for me. The most exciting piece of news that I have to share is that I'm not homeless anymore, yay!

I moved into a great place with three wonderful flatmates and a pet bunny named China. I can't wait to share more about this new development, but unfortunately our internet connection at home isn't set up set, hence the severe lack of blogging lately. In the meantime, here are some snaps from my iphone...


homemade chocolate chip cookies and tea, the altar at sukha mukha


sitting in the park class planning, the waverley cemetery


remember when I said I wanted to try this tutorial? Well, I did and it almost worked... My friend Katie in her backyard.


a mural at jivamukti yoga sydney, a couch at sukha mukha


Jessica and the bunny, yummy dessert at black star

9 comments:

  1. love the altar!!!
    i can't wait to hear more about this new place!
    it seems like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. this all looks fantastic. i'm so glad everything seems to be lining up nicely like a game of tetris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad to hear that things are coming together for you... change can be exciting and a good distraction :) can't wait to hear more about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. kind of the most beautiful cemetery I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cookies and braids! so great.

    anna
    www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!! I'm so happy for you that things are coming together! Ps - Love the braided hair-do! And pet bunny! I had a bunny growing up and loooooved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you have such good friends and food around you. Love your hair like that!

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh what dessert is that, looks tasty. And that hairdo is absolutely gorgeous, wear it more often.

    <3 cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad to hear things may be calming down a bit and that you found a place to lay your head! PTL for that Gaby, thanks for sharing and for the cute photo update!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger