plum and chocolate clafoutis

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DSC_0777

DSC_0770

DSC_0767

DSC_0752

So as I was uploading these photos to post on my blog, I was hanging out with my friend Maz (of buddha belly bites) and chatting about her new raw vegan cafe. Yeah, um, this dessert is neither vegan or raw or in any way healthy, not gonna lie. But it is scrumptious.

It's a plum and chocolate clafoutis and I found the recipe here.

I've only made clafoutis once before, and, failing to understand the texture, ended up with a tin full of slop. This time around was a vast improvement. I highly recommend whipping one up and serving it with tea. Flowers don't hurt either.

5 comments:

  1. I just had a plum for snack...man this looks way better than my plain plum! What a yummy looking dessert! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks so fancy! haha! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks quite different, yet really yummy, glad you shared...I like things with plum..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh well the most yummy looking desserst are, normally, not healthy or vegan, but oh boy it looks good! I want a piece of it!
    and yes i also find it very hard to get the clafoutis the right way!
    U did great dear:D
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger