right this second

Wednesday, March 7, 2012


  • I am eating muesli and drinking orange pekoe tea after a nice sleep in
  • I am accepting that summer is officially over and autumn is upon us in my part of the world
  • I am hoping to try this hairstyle that's making the blog rounds right now
  • I am glad that I finished reading Bossypants last night. Laughter is good for the soul.
  • I am loving this guy's music
  • I am dreaming of things I can sew when I have my sewing machine back
  • I am thinking that in the meantime, I should probably get back to knitting. It's more portable
  • I am kicking myself for having accidentally used powdered sugar instead of sugar in a cookie recipe. Fail.
  • I am still trying to understand everything that I learned yesterday in a yoga anatomy session. My brain hurts
  • I am wishing you all a great hump day!

6 comments:

  1. I love the hairstyle! You should totally try it!! Agreee laughing is great for the sould. PS the rainboots are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. start knitting again!
    i'm a beginner aka just scarves
    i'd love to expand! maybe we can together?!
    i want to do a blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be extremely jealous if you can do that hair yourself. Bah, why don't I have long-thick-perfect-to-play-with hair like you! everytime I try to do a braid or up-do on myself I end up looking like a blind person with three fingers.

    Not. Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such great things about Bossypants! I really need to pick it up. Just saying hi - I recently found your blog and wanted to introduce myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun post to see what you are doing and loving and enjoying...yes laughter is beyond good for our souls, especially in hard times. I haven't heard of that artist, but I clicked on the link and say his website, will check him out...love finding new music. you knit? i so want to learn! and I can totally see that braided style on you, gorgeous!
    hugs to you gaby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds lovely. I agree, Bossypants made me feel happy. She's so smart.

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger