lately, in my kitchen...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lately, in my kitchen I have...

Made up a BIG batch of orange and walnut granola. Funny story: I realized as I was almost finished making this that I had actually been following a recipe for oatmeal muffins. Oops. I saved it, but I have to admit it's not the best granola ever.

granola

Made vegan chocolate peanut butter cups one too many times. They are just so damn addictive.

peanut butter cups

Loved the look of these bottles filled with seeds. Reducing, reusing, recycling in action.

seeds

Laughed at how much my roommate loves her label maker. But really, I do too.

kitchen

Snacked on a feijoa. Made my day.


What's been happening in your kitchen lately?

11 comments:

  1. mmm would love to try one of those peanut butter cups!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is awesome! I looked at the first picture, and was like, YES. and then the second one, and thought, I WILL DO THAT. and then the third...yeesh girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No such thing as too many chocolate peanut butter cups... My mum makes them for me every time I go to visit and I adore them!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those chocolate peanut butter cups look so good..! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm you should share some of those pb cups! And I love that you have a label maker, I'd go crazy with it.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to try your vegan peanut butter cups! I've been a vegetarian for 2 years and I'd love to try out veganism. I'm just not sure I can give up my beloved ice cream, but my goal is to step into it slowly.
    My kitchen has been a mess of new veggie recipes lately. Including chile relleno casserole. YUM! :)

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one that has read along with the recipe only to realize it was for something different than I was actually making LOL....

    that granola sounds delish, and what is that fruit??

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, I have discovered your blog a few weeks back. Love coming randomly for a visit. Even more so when you talk about baking such yummy foods!

    Question - where did you find Feijoa's in Sydney? I love them but australia doesn't seem to grow them as well as nz....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it still turned out awesome! I LOVE granola... Like slight obsession

    ReplyDelete
  10. You snacked a feijoa!!! My whole time in OZ I tried to find one, cause I have never tasted one, and I am a real fruit junkie. I onl heard about them but I couldn't find them.
    Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger