my creative space: a dream catcher necklace

Thursday, April 5, 2012


photos by Alanna, again

The moment I saw this tutorial on the blog Sincerely, Kinsey for a dream catcher necklace, I pinned it and patiently waited for the time and supplies needed to give it a go.

As always, I did some improvising and ended up with a necklace that, while I do love it, doesn't look quite as nice as Kinsey's does... Oh well, I'm no jewelry maker so I'll take what I can get.

On the crafting front, I'm sad to say that the sewing machine is still hiding. I'm hoping that it'll make an appearance this weekend. Oh yes, I have high hopes...

6 comments:

  1. This is really sweet! For someone who's "no jewelry maker" you did a great job, go easy on yourself and take pride in little beauties like this =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my good gracious, you made that!? I love it Gaby, ...i think it's kinda cool that yours turned out differently, more uniquely yours then in a sense.
    Oh boy I love dreamcatchers, I might have to make one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable-- in a cute little necklace way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just about to make a dreamcatcher necklace this week! yay! Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I love the dangling strips of fabric, makes it unique. Great DIY suggestion!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool necklace! I love DIY projects!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger