rosella tea

Friday, April 27, 2012

rosella & ginger tea

rosella & ginger tea

rosella & ginger tea

rosella & ginger tea

My housemate, Sandy, has this awesome habit of bringing home crazy foods that I've never heard of. Last week, she casually said "here, try this banana passionfruit." To which I responded: "That doesn't exist, you made that up!"

This week she made this beautiful tea out of rosella flowers and ginger. Floating in the water, the blooms looked like little jellyfish.

It's so nice to live with people who love food, or tea in this case :)

6 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful. Easy to stay in the moment while you sip something that lovely.

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! i love drinking/eating pretty food. it always makes life a bit fancier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whew...that does sound delicious !
    new to your space
    lovely space you have here
    happy following you..:)
    do stop by mine sometime
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great. I love your little tea cups, sounds you were really lucky finding a nice place place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love tea! i spend so much money on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Kiwi and even I didn't know abut the 'banana passionfruit'. That 2nd photo is lovely, great colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger