scenes from easter

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DSC_0768

DSC_0788_2

DSC_0790

(cockatoos)

DSC_0793_2

DSC_0796

DSC_0821_2

DSC_0823


I think I'm going to be diabetic soon...

DSC_0842

This Easter long weekend was wonderful. And maybe it was just in my head, but I feel like Australians really get into the whole Easter thing more than Canadians. Everywhere I went people were saying "Happy Easter!" to me, I got bucket loads of chocolate, and a kind guy at a bakery even gave me free hot cross buns for no reason.

Other than consuming my weight in sugar, the weekend was spent swimming in the ocean, napping, watching 30 Rock and Game of Thrones, and reading (only a teeny tiny bit, truth be told...).

I'm now feeling refreshed, and ready for another week of teaching. Oh, and I may even get around to unpacking those pesky last few boxes littering my room...

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your swimsuit! SO cute! Sounds like you had a pretty great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I also got (and ate) a bucketload of chocolate, have already planned a dinner of salad for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a hefty amount of chocolate. That would be consumed very quickly if it were in my hands!

    Allyssa
    breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh all the chocolate! My self-discipline is lacking and hence I've got a sugar hangover.

    You my dear are looking divine!

    Hope all your moving went well, are you living with Katie? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You went to the beach for easter? I am jealous! Looks like your weekend was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos! it looks like you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so nice, that you can still go swimming. What a beautiful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you.

    - your partner in pre-diabetes crime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these pictures! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger