island hopping

Sunday, May 20, 2012


Yesterday I took the ferry to go and visit my dad, who lives on a gorgeous little island. I'm spending the weekend here reading, taking Scout for walks and visiting old friends.

I know I've been pretty absent in this space lately and I think I just have to run with it. Truth is, I've been very much craving quiet and space lately. More importantly, my damn camera is still broken (blergh!?!?!) so I don't have photos to share. Boo.

Anyway, to all my Canadian friends, happy long weekend!

6 comments:

  1. wow, what a dreamy place. i hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canada is so far away from AUS that one really deserves the 'quiet and space' to re-connect. Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you really need that little break. And it looks so beautiful over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place to have quiet time. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you're enjoying the quiet! looks gorgeous! can't wait to hear more, as you are slowly making me want to move to canada. no lie.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger