my (vancouver) life in iphone photos round 17

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First of all, thanks so much for all your advice on my last post! It was funny, the general consensus seemed to be: bangs for winter, no bangs for summer. Words of wisdom indeed :) I still haven't chopped them but I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, here's some snaps from my phone...


my mom & I, my friend and her sweet baby girl


baby geese! I love them.


I found my childhood teddy bear: Winnie the Pooh. Reading in the sun.


Flowers. Friend and I post shopping trip.


Lilacs on my desk. Driving to the ferry, yay!




scenes from my dad's, under the bridge.

xx

13 comments:

  1. love all the photos! looks like so much fun. those lilacs are beautiful and reading in the sun = favourite thing ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're having a great, relaxing time. The light is so beautiful! Love Sandy & Al x

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at that/those family of geese!!! Love them all:)

    cute teddy from your childhood, how sweet;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh :D the baby geese! what a sight <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, looks like a good week :)
    The lilacs are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely trip! and those baby geese!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet, sweet ducks! & i think the bangs advice is wise indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! I especially love the one of you reading with the guitar in the distnace! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! LOVE!! :)
    kragslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos girl! Looks like your having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay, i am not one of those "crazy animal lovers", but wow... those baby geese are adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww, your puppy is too cute! and home looks so vibrant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing like being home! Hope your time there is as wonderful as your pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger