VANCOUVER!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012



all photos from my last trip to vancouver, in 2009

Today I am bouncing off the walls excited because I just booked a flight to Vancouver!

It was a very spur of the moment decision; I made up my mind to go yesterday, went straight to the travel agent and confirmed it all this morning. I leave in a week.

I haven't been home in nearly 2 and a half years, and with everything that has happened this year, well, I am homesick. So homesick. I can't even describe how much I am looking forward to seeing my family, my friends, my dog, my city, the mountains, the oh so cold ocean and all my old haunts. And I'm so grateful to my mom for making this all happen.

13 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you get to home! those months really add up, huh? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Super jea-lous. I hope you have a marvelous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so wonderful Gaby, I am thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, so happy to have stumbled across your blog! I'm a Vancouver Island girl, and your blog looks so lovely I can't wait to start reading it
    your newest follower
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! There's nothing like home comforts during a rough time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! So exciting! Have an amazing time :)

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I saw your photo on Instagram this morning and kept trying to squint at it to see what date you were leaving. Rushed to your blog to find more info. Could it be I'll get to SEE YOU!!! I'm heading there on Saturday. I'll be there till May 14th

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! It sounds like the right thing! Hooray for your lovely mum.
    You will have such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for home! I live in Seattle now and home is Florida fr me, not as far as yours in any way or shape, but far enough to be missed just the same... Family and friends always brighten up your life and warm up your soul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And L A! YAY! So excited!
    It's going to be an EESHYOURHEARTOUT/THISLITTLEPORT fun times extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so excited for you-- i love those really exciting spontaneous decisions! i hope you have the most amazing trip (i'm sure you will)... can't wait to see some photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm so so happy for you! xo you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger