wanted (canadian edition)

Friday, May 4, 2012

One of the things I'm really looking forward to when I'm home is having access to good stores that aren't crazy expensive. Life in Australia is so bloody steep that even after several years here I still regularly experience sticker shock. Seriously, those of you who live in North America/Europe have no idea how good you have it!

Here are a few things that I've been coveting but that are super pricey here in Oz. Canada here I come!

to buy in canada


  1. A mustard cardigan. Have any of you seen any lately?
  2. Toms
  3. NARS lipstick in heatwave
  4. A Jade yoga mat
  5. ANYTHING from Anthropologie, my most favourite shop ever
  6. A gingham/plaid button up shirt
  7. Another chambray top
  8. Dr Hauschka face stuff
  9. Red jeans. Again, any tips on where to get some would be much appreciated :)
  10. OPI nail polish
  11. Hunter boots. This probably won't happen but a girl can dream...

11 comments:

  1. Hi!! I have almost all of these things! Shopping is so so much cheaper in Melbourne!
    Sydney is literally the most expensive place to shop in all of Australia! You need to find some DFO's, they have a lot cheaper clothes :)
    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all of these!!! i can't believe it is so expensive in australia. i guess that's the price you pay to live in paradise. seriously, so beautiful!
    and that mustard cardigan has been on my list for a while too. too perfect!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. i JUST bought a mustard cardigan this week and i'm actually wearing it this very minute! i got it from glassons (they have an online store too, with free shipping). it's kind of a mustardy-yellow, but i like it, it's so sunny :)

    ps. totally agree with you about the expensive 'everything' here - i kinda just buy everything online... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some money given to me at Christmas time so i splurged on a Jade Yoga mat, i love it. It was so hard to choose a colour.
    I also have a vast collection of OPI nailpolishes. I can't afford to go nuts buying clothes so i seee these nail polishes as my little treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh mylanta, i need that nail polish! AND ALL OF THIS! love your taste, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo. Red skinnies and Toms. Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to look super spiffy in your new get up, I think! And yay for a trip in the works to Canada!
    x

    ps. You've got me mulling over the ruby woo.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paul's mum had on some crochet Toms today that were sooo effing cute. You would have loved them.
    As for red jeans- I got some really cute kind of pinky/red ones from the GAP that were super cheapy cheap and fit pretty well. Love me some GAP.

    Every time I pass through Anthro I think of you.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see you in all of these choices hon, really lovely!

    I got lucky and found the perfect mustard cardigan at Anthropologie last year, it was one of those where I'm like "yup, i'll wear that forever"

    I hope you find some of these things on your quest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. come to think of it, that does look like the sweater i have! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger