in l.a. - what we wore

Friday, June 22, 2012

sandals-and-skirts

My friend Aisha happens to be one of the most stylish people I know, and ever since she started her blog I've been harassing her to do outfit posts. It was harder to ignore me when I was standing there, in front of her, with a camera in hand. So we did it; we took photos of our outfits...

Necklace: House of Harlow, Top: Forever 21, Belt: Cherry Pick Vintage, Skirt: Urban Outfitters.

L.A.
Top: Anthropologie, Jeans: H&M

meClose up

It's progress I tell you, progress!

13 comments:

  1. I love both of your outfits :) you look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of these outfits are so perfect. you guys are too cute. seriously.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top, absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaby, you're gorgeous! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're hilarious. I love you. And miss you. XO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those EXACT PANTS! I love them! I love that top with them, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw you're adorable, i'm telling you that is the truth! i am loving my saltwaters, I have navy and gold:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I found you via our shared sponsor feature on Kate's blog yesterday :) xoxo! eliza

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice how real you are still very close friends though you are living so far apart. The vintage boutique looks very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look very lovely indeed. That color jeans looks awesome on you. I heart your Saltwater Sandals.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger