last vancouver weekend

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

vancouver

vancouver

vancouver

vancouver

vancouver

vancouver

I love this shot because there's a couple making out in the corner.

vancouver

vancouver


vancouver

vancouver

My last weekend in Vancouver was filled with family, friends, trips to the beach, bicycle rides, delicious food and cuddles with my dog, of course. It was marvelous, which made it all the more bittersweet when I had to leave.

I'm so grateful for the chance to go back to Vancouver and recharge for a while. It was just what I needed. Familiar sights, familiar faces and seeing the mountains everyday did me a world of good.

This week, I'll be posting a bit about my time in LA and then it'll be back to regular posting. Thanks for coming along on my trip :)

13 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! I'm glad you had a nice time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see more about LA.
    Still can't believe your hair is naturally blonde and brunette at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That couple are really going for it!!

    Thanks for a sweet peek at a city I've never had the pleasure of visiting. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait! i've been trying to finish my post, but having my writer's block. it'll come together. soon soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. it'd been years and years since i went to vancouver, but i'd go again in a heartbeat if i got the chance again, sweet place, sweet post x

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome home now!

    What are those rocks on top of one another?

    lovely photos gabby of your last days there, so happy for you and your time there! I know it's so bittersweet for you....

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!! I am totally jealous! The make out picture is my favorite!! Way to catch a moment! Can't wait to hear about you L.A. adventures. I am hoping to make a visit there in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. quality doggie time!
    love it!
    can't wait to hear about LA :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos! You look so cute with your dog! Your blog is lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha that shot with the couple making out is so cute!
    My husband and I were making plans to go to Vancouver this summer for a fun trip. That got cancelled those. These photos only make me all the more sad we can't go to the city. It's such a beautiful part of Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are beautiful! Looks like the perfect vacation! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are so beautiful! I especially like the photo of the kite. I'm glad you had a great trip :) Thanks for sharing it with us! Rhi :)

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  13. just beautiful photographs! & cuddles with your own pups are always cure-alls.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger