me as a kid

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Whenever I come home, I always end up pulling out all of our old photo albums and spending hours poring over their pages. Last week I asked my mom to scan some of them so I could have digital copies, which is how I was able to post some of my baby photos.

Today, I wanted to share a few of my childhood photos, mostly from our time in Canada. Have a look...

me

I was so blond!

me

mom & i

Isn't my mom's dress so cool? I wish she had saved it!

mateo & i

Ok, this photo really cracks me up! I think it illustrates pretty perfectly how I felt about my position as only child being usurped by the arrival of my little brother. It's ok though, we like each other now :)

prom

Fast forwarding a bit here, this is me at prom. This scan didn't work that well though, hence the weird mark under my nose.

7 comments:

  1. i love these pictures. if you look at pictures of me as a baby i am the whitest palest child ever. haha. good times!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could spend all day looking through old photos :)

    Gorgeous shots, your mum looks so chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! i always love looking back at old pictures...it brings back so many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so great! glad you shared---my sister could relate because when I came into the world she wasn't the happiest of toddlers ahahaha we have a picture of her holding me and scowling! but we are BFF's now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post and cute photos! I just found your blog and love it! i cannot wait to read your next post!
    -we just followed you and would appreciate it if you could do the same to us!


    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these are ALL too adorable :) You're such a doll! I love looking through my families old film photographs of me as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and beautiful photos darling, you were such a cute girl!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger