to market we go

Monday, June 25, 2012

bicycle riding


from the farmer's market

from the farmer's market from the farmer's market

from the farmer's market

from the farmer's market from the farmer's market


bicycle riding

Since getting home from Canada, jet lag has been seeing my rise much earlier than I normally do. Yesterday morning, Sunday, I was up at 7:45 am. By 9 I was cycling to the market to fill my front basket with fresh bread rolls, butternut squash, apples, mandarins with leaves still attached and some wintery purple flowers.

Of course I also had to fill my belly, with coffee and an organic muffin followed by the yummiest fresh pasta and sauce once I was home. On days like yesterday, winter in Sydney is glorious. Bright light, mild temperatures and lots of time spent outdoors. What's not to love?

Edit: For those of you who asked, my bike is this one from Giant. I love her.

12 comments:

  1. You are too sweet... :) Love Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright mild winters....I can't wait to move. Love these pictures and your bike. I hope you get more of these beautiful days over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your denim skirt!!! And your bike!!!!! Seriously where did you purchase that!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously digging all of these photos! Markets, denim and knits are some of my absolute favourite things. Also, the bike is so freaking cool!!! Where did you find it?

    Glad you're making use of jet lag's early mornings! :D Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh that bike is the cutest. as is your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so cute! Makes me want to go ride my bike... but that will have to wait since it is 90 plus degrees here at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to the market so bad! cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute outfit and your side braid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh i love this. It has always been my dream to ride to the market on a weekend morning.

    xx Isobelle

     She's Got Heart{s}a

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing photos

    http://adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk/
    @adoramehitabel
    instragram- adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photos

    http://adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk/
    @adoramehitabel
    instragram- adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger