weekend bike ride

Tuesday, June 5, 2012




Over the weekend, a friend of mine took me for a little bike tour of my hometown. We cycled the seawall from Granville Island, all the way around False Creek to English Bay. You can check out the route on the map below.

It was quite the tour; we talked buildings and history, stopped to check out the Olympic Village, which I had never seen before, and had an ice cream at the beach. Along the way I marveled at how gorgeous Vancouver can be on a sunny day, and dreamt of moving home.

Someday...


10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that all looks so unreal! you are a lucky lady to have grown up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such an incredible incredible city, look at your surroundings!!! So glad you are having such a beautiful time hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like your bike! And what a fun looking day! I think that's a perfect way to spend a lovely June day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa lady, that place looks lovely! I've always wanted to go someplace like Vancouver. you lucky duckling!


    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hopping on my bike... you have inspired me to get out there today. Love Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like you've been having so much fun lately! I need to come hang out with you!

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first thought when I saw this was 'I want a bird that doubles as a bicycle!!!' Then I realised it was a bike underneath a rad giant bird... Clearly I'm in need of some sleep :P Sounds like an absolutely fantastic day - loving the pictures!

    Oh and I'm so glad to know somebody from Canada, which I hear is a lot colder, finds Australian winters cold as well :P Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the pictures! A bike ride around town sounds amazing right about now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that shot of Science World!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger