a cozy scarf

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

scarf

scarf

scarf

Like I said in my last post, the weather has shifted again and our days have been drizzly and grey. I've been bundling up against the cold, grateful for hand knits and heaters.

This little scarf is one of those super simple hand knits. I used chunky black wool and purled every row. When it was done, I sewed a couple of wooden buttons to one end, buttons that don't need special holes - they fit through gaps in the knitting just fine.

Easy, and much more successful than the last knitted project I shared :)

8 comments:

  1. I love knitting! Maybe it is a good moment to start with a new 'scarf project'!

    Leticia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute little scarf, and i love the mustard yellow shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this weather is doing my head in! However, that scarf looks Chocolate Brown not Black and the buttons are a good idea. I hate when scarves slip off just when they're warming my neck + shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scarf.It looks very warm and cozy!:) Take a look at a similar thing I'm doing from ties and let me know what you think. Thank you! :D

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/stylesbyana?ref=si_shop

    http://ana-bedynamic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the scarf! and you look so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the simplicity of that scarf. It's not taking over your neck!
    xx
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! i've been in the crocheting mood lately too. five scarves in two weeks. in summer. can you tell i am pumped for cooler weather?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger