winter days

Thursday, July 5, 2012

namaste coffee

I'm wearing my friends' new yoga clothing line in the above photo, more on this later...

flowers

beach pin

I just got this cute Vancouver pin in the mail from my mom

beach

beach

beach rainbow

beach

beach

My days this week have been a bit fuller than normal, but in the best of ways. Between teaching my regular yoga classes, picking up cover classes, and bits and pieces of freelance work I've been fairly industrious. But the wonderful thing about my life right now - and I say this fully realizing that it won't always be so! - is that my schedule is pretty flexible.

This means I can start my day off with a leisurely coffee, and squeeze in a stroll to the beach before a class, as I did yesterday. In the sun, by the little rock pool, I soaked up the vitamin D. And when it was time to step back into my day, teaching class followed by numerous hours in front of the computer, I was ready. Refreshed.

14 comments:

  1. you have such a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your leggings. And the photos! And your blog. Super cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is much lovelier than mine haha! :) also your leggings are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics! that pin is so cute :)
    yai for flexible schedules! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are living quite the life at the moment Gaby, how wonderful, you absolutely deserve it!! And these photos + your outfit, so pretty. I'm so sad our stars didn't align for a visit while you were here - but hopefully next time!!

    ps - yes, summer has finally arrived to Vancouver, yay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are lovely! And the leggings are beyond awesome, I'm incredibly jealous at how well you pull them off. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, seriously teaching yoga sounds like a dream job. i'm glad to hear everything has been going well lately! and yay to flexible schedules!
    and those leggings and these photographs are too perfect for words!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm a good friend of janis folkert's (my suitcase heart!) and found you through there and love your stuff. beautiful photos! i'm living in Van right now and have visited Sydney, so i wonder how you're finding it. it's nice to be out of the rain, i bet! have a rad day and good to stumble upon your blog! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pool over looking the ocean is amazing! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your leggings are so cute! I would love to start off my days with a stroll on the beach! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous. every single one of 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see your new button being used, awww...;)

    sounds like you are having some nice, non-rushed mornings, which are my favorite. So is it really winter there hon?

    ReplyDelete
  13. that beach just took my breath away. that's it. i'm moving to sydney.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger