hibernating

Friday, August 10, 2012


If you need me, I'll be here - on my couch with a stack of books, a bowl of leftover chilli, a cup of tea, and a new notebook. There's something so great about a blank notebook, isn't there? It's just begging to be filled with yoga class plans, random notes, grocery lists, to do lists, blog ideas and on and on...

The other reason I'm hibernating here is that it's storming outside with winds like you wouldn't believe. I'm also conserving energy because I know this weekend is going to be full. So full. But in the best of ways. Tomorrow I head off to Tim Coulson's photography workshop, a last minute decision I couldn't be more thrilled about. Though it does mean a fairly epic solo road trip, hence the making of a CD called "drive." That should do the trick.

Happy weekend friends!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Gaby, my heart is so happy about tomorrow. But such a shame it wasn't last weekend! You will learn so much and be the perfect model. Let's organise that yoga catch-up soon xxx

    ps. safe travels for tomorrow. It's a really straight-forward drive and quite pretty once you get out of Sydney x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your thoughts.

    I have the same feeling about fresh notebooks.

    https://sivjira.siveco.ro/jira/login.jsp?os_destination=/secure/Dashboard.jspa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orla Kiely notebook? ;) Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much good stuff happening in that photo above! It looks like you're making the most of the storm. I hope you have a fantastic time at the workshop, Gaby!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New notebooks are most definitely the greatest, that's a lovely one as well.

    Can't wait to see the results of your photography workshop :) Have a great time! Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Mark Singelton book is super interesting!! Enjoy :)

    I'm hibernating myself at the moment, reading Caitlin Moran's How to be a Woman - which is hilarious.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh notebooks are wonderful! And photography workshops are always so much fun, and exciting! Hope you have a good time and learn lots of new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like the perfect day! love your new notebook. hope the workshop went well! :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. your journal is totally cute! i can't wait until school time rolls around so i can rationalize buying a new one :) this sounds like my perfect day. hope you have fun, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New notebooks are great. The problem is trying to fill them up fast enough to justify another new notebook. It's always good to plan for a 'hibernating' day or two before a long drive/travel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. still, and slow, and perfect. i love this. it's good for the soul to slow it down.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger