have woken up to snow. Highly unusual for this time of year, to say the least. So while I spend the day inside drinking tea and reading my book, I'm dreaming of the perfect summer outfit. Here's mine:
1. Gorman Sunglasses. Love this shape and the great colours.
2. Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin. I just finished reading The Happiness Project and I figure this follow up book would be a terrific summer read.
3. Etsy camisole. Antique underwear makes for the perfect summer top.
4. Madewell shorts. Can't beat a pair of worn in denim shorts.
5. Gorman backpack. The one thing on this list that I'm coveting above all else - a fashionable mochila. There's a Colombian tribe called the Wayuu who are famous for making these beautiful bags. This one is right up my alley.
6. Tan Saltwaters. My favourite summer shoes.