practice makes perfect

Monday, November 5, 2012








Over the weekend, I got together with a fellow nursery attendee to practice taking photos. Ellen has taken to photography like a fish to water, which meant she was able to show me some cool tricks with my camera and in lightroom. Hurrah!

We headed to a park near her house, with rolling hills, tall grass and lots of trees. The weather didn't exactly cooperate, but we still got in lots and lots of shots before we were kicked out of the park. These are some of my favourites, and later this week I'll share the photos that Ellen took of me. I can't wait for you to seem them!

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty photos! I agree with 'practice makes perfect.' Also what a cool blue tree in that last photo.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You just have to keep on snapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these. especially the black and white. and that blue tree is awesome!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are great :) It was so much fun taking snaps with you the other day! We will have to do it again soon :)
    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Gaby! Can't believe you got kicked out of there! Looks like fun. Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos!

    www.teenyhippie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos! Hoping you share some of the tips and tricks you're learning about photography and lightroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are beautiful, sounds like fun learning new tricks with your camera. Hope to see photos of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! I love the wispy hair shots. SO lovely that you have a kindred spirit to share the learning journey with. Hope your day is a lovely one :) x
    thisbrownwren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love learning new camera tricks! And where is that blue tree.... so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue tree is crazy, definitely would not be expecting that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tree in the last picture is awesome! Speaking from a photography perspective it is all about practice just like anything. That is how I have gotten better. Congrats on the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blue tree is amazing! Erm its real right? Haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger