bump: halfway

Thursday, December 27, 2012



I was hoping to document this pregnancy week by week, but I've come to accept that it's just not going to happen. I think once a fortnight to once every 3 weeks is about as often as I can rope the husband into taking my photo. In any case, we snapped these today and I'm about 20.5 weeks along, closer to 21 weeks now. Very specific, I know!

I'm still in a funny stage of pregnancy where I feel big and people who know me want to pat my tummy, but people who don't know me seemed shocked that there's a baby in there. But oh... there is. Yesterday husband and I sat and watched my belly as the baby jumped around. It looked like s/he was doing aerobics in there and cracked us both up to no end.

I'll be posting about our Christmas and my birthday in the next couple of days, but in the meantime, I hope you're all enjoying these post holiday days x

20 comments:

  1. oh, you look adorable! glad things are going well for you :) happy belated birthday--and Christmas!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts. I miss having a baby in my tummy. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning, I love your preggy style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Gab! That is such a cute little bump!!! You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. And those strangers are right. You don't look pregnant! I hope you had a lovely birthday, Gaby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look just beautiful. and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous! I love these photos. And I love these posts. They make me so happy for you. And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaby, you stunner!! You are 'growing' into one beautiful mama! and I can hardly believe you're halfway!

    Sar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous. Loving the baby bump pics. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so lovely. First pregnancies are so magical xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos. What a lovely little bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe you are half way already! You are looking great.
    It's so exciting, watching you grow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are such a babe with that baby in your belly! i hope you have a wonderful christmas gaby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations you look like a stunning mama to be. Now following you lovely space too. I'm also a huge fan of Anna Maria Horner and have used many hand made beginnings paterns for my own kiddos and gift as well. All the best -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wahoo! Halfway there! This is flying by isn't it? xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you had a happy birthday! I am loving your little baby bump. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your bump style! Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

    xo danni


    hellodenj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger