my life in iphone photos: round 24

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so today I bring you my December/January in iphone photos, including some I didn't share on instagram...

p.s. I tried to include captions for all photos, but I've found with the new blogger layout if I post a lot of photos my formatting goes crazy and it's really hard to add text. Anyone else having this problem??
Two shots from our south coast trip



summer fruits / at home







also from the south coast / at finders keepers market

 

all dressed up for a christmas party


making these booties / rearranging at home


mid-week beach trip





an amazing gift from one of my best friends: hand knit by her yoga leg warmers & an organic cotton newborn gift set, sigh... / "one of each please" at my favourite patisserie


the harbour


This last weekend was a great one. On Friday we went to see David Byrne & St Vincent / on Saturday I saw a talk by Elizabeth Gilbert at the Opera House

7 comments:

  1. lovely, Gaby. We have a similar front door to yours and I am completely inspired to get a wreath next Christmas now we will actually be in our house in the lead up!
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you saw a talk with elizabeth gilbert?? so jealous. loving your iphone photos. looks so warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's hard to believe it's summer over there, when it feels like -26C over here. enjoy some sunshine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute newborn gift set! you look lovely Gaby!
    your photos are refreshing for me! we have -26C today here in Mtl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you weren't standing sideways in that beach shot, I wouldn't even know you are pregnant. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little insights into your life, I really like the way you did this.

    Gillian x

    ps - it's really not fair how good you look in that bikini!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger