curl curl

Monday, February 11, 2013

This weekend was hot, so yesterday we set off for North Curl Curl with sunscreen, snacks and books. By the by, I adore the name Curl Curl. Isn't it just so perfect for a beach?

Anyway... we swam and read and swam some more. I swam out past the crashing waves until my feet couldn't touch the bottom, and I enjoyed being weightless. I've never been able to float before, but now, thanks to the belly, I can and it's so nice.

This summer has been record breakingly hot, so even though I'm eagerly awaiting autumn I'm trying not to wish these days away. I am soaking up this last official month of summer, with as many beach trips as possible.

13 comments:

  1. Gaby, you are ROCKING the baby bump - you babe! ;) Not so hot this weekend in VIC, glad you guys got some summery sunshine!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the Latin Fit bikini top that I see?? - Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! you look amazing! totally rocking that bump...looks like a perfect day to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I am as stunning as you when I'm pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful :) Love the colours in these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I especially like your sunglasses!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh! look how amazing you are in a bikini?!?!?! i'm jealous as my due date is next week and i would die before going out in public with this big bell-aaay for the whole world to see. so kudos to you, friend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so radiant! I bet the surf felt heaven on your belly. Wishing you beautiful, beachy days :) x
    P.S. We're going to see Pia lovely lady!! Weeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous of your weekend! I need some sun!! I love the new header by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh enjoy that gorgeous sun, beautiful lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gaby, I found you through your comment. Just wanted to tell you that your blog is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You wouldn't have been far from where we were then! Looking wonderful, Gaby.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that it is summer where you are! I love that you get sweet beach time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger