more baby booties!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I sure do like my baby booties don't I? I just can't help myself - small and easy to make, baby booties are the perfect instant gratification crafting project. At least this is a new pattern for me; I usually make these ones. This pattern is from the first Meet me at Mike's book. They're not quite as professional looking (I do hate to have unfinished seams!) as the Anna Maria Horner ones I normally sew, but they are a lot easier.

These oh so girly booties are heading to a baby girl named Summer, as soon as I can embroider a onesie to match.

12 comments:

  1. Oh so dang cute. Very impressive project! Love your new title artwork by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just cutie patootie. I'm making two pairs of the Anna Maria Horner ones at the moment. My workstation is the lounge room in our tiny little one bed apartment so the fiance is getting in on the action and chipping in with colour advice. Booties for all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! you are very crafty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! how perfect! I love the fabric combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, I love the colours. You are such a generous gift-giver. It is a lovely thing to be given a handmade gift when you have a new baby. these will be heirloom booties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are lovely! I made a pair of these the other day for my little walking man using a piece of thin suede for the soul. They turned out a treat! Yay for you making lovely gifts for your friends. They will be treasured.
    Hope all is lovely x
    P.S. I emailed you about the day with Pia...think we have five!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, you MADE these?! So glad I found your blog - it's lovely and you are clearly very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE these. The colours and contrasting patterns on the fabrics work well. They are very sweet.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable!!! i love them. you are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh - they are soooo gorgeous.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger