weekending

Sunday, February 17, 2013





  • A typically Newtown building.
  • Photo shoot with Belinda, stay tuned...
  • The view in Manly. 
  • Organic blueberries - a major indulgence, given the price tag. 
  • And here begins the 3rd trimester. Holy crap.
  • 12 comments:

    1. We have the most gorgeous city in the world don't you think! You're on the home stretch now... Have a lovely week Gaby :)

      Sophie xo

      ReplyDelete
    2. gorgeous photos!
      and 3rd trimester already? where did the time go???

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looks like a perfect pottering weekend. And organic blueberries for a pregnant Mumma sounds perfectly ok with me regardless of the price. Such a wonderful time for you...the excitement, the anticipation...the nesting. Beautiful :) x

      ReplyDelete
    4. Looks like a lovely weekend. Congrats on getting to the third trimester. I bet you're super excited :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. 3rd trimester! oh my! time really flies :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. I love all the little pops of ocean blue in this collection! And can you believe it's the third trimester?! Where has the time gone! You look gorgeous, lady love x

      ReplyDelete
    7. omg! I'm months away from being an AUNTIE!
      Miss you! XO

      ReplyDelete
    8. Best wishes with the 3rd trimester and ooo I could so go for some blueberries!!! =)

      Ergo - Blog

      ReplyDelete
    9. blueberries are totally worth it :) and wow, third already?! my my, time does fly....looking beautiful as always! :)

      xo,
      kristyn

      ReplyDelete
    10. Just stumbled on your blog, and I must say I'm quite find of it. :) You are at the same time making me wish I lived in Australia and that I was pregnant! Lovely images, and congrats in the little one!

      ReplyDelete

    I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

     

    this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger