bump: 36 weeks

Monday, April 15, 2013




This weekend we headed to the blue mountains hoping for cooler weather and a quiet day. But even at altitude, our indian summer continues and the mountains were not only hot, they were bustling with people. We had a wonderful time though (I'll blog the rest of our day later this week) and found a great spot to take this week's bump photos.

36 weeks. When I look at these shots I'm amazed at my bump - it's huge! It's hard to believe that the baby and the belly will be growing more, but I'm sure they will. On our drive home last night we were talking about how the baby seems like a real person now, with a personality. Bub reacts to loud noises, pushes back when you press its feet, has certain times of day when s/he wakes up and treats us to some acrobatics, and doesn't like to let me sleep on my right side. The closer we get to meeting the little one, the more excited we become. Next month, next month we'll be parents...

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bump! Good luck for the next 4-6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You honestly look amazing! "In full bloom" as a friend of mine would say. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And congratulations on getting into Kidspot Top 25 Parenting/Personal blogs. It's a beautiful place you have here. Zanni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't imagine what you two are going through. so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This part of the countdown is so exciting. It's so close! So soon your will have that precious little baby in your arms. So excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anytime from now honey! So very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I hope my best friend will let me snap some pictures of her bump when she gets bigger (she's only 18 weeks now).

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you had such a lovely day, despite the heat and crowds. you're so close! :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen a cuter preggo girl in my life :) Great shots!

    xo
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  10. such suspenseful and exciting moments for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next month!!! Here we go! :D Looking amazing as ever, I wish I had the energy to take a hike like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Next month indeed! You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing, amazing, exciting and can't wait to see you holding your baby x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger