out and about

Tuesday, May 21, 2013




First of all, I don't think I can title a post 'out and about' without mentioning that my husband mocks me mercilessly for the way I pronounce this phrase. Damn Canadian accent.

Moving right along... Two weeks after giving birth, I am still mostly taking it easy and spending my days at home. This weekend though, the glorious autumn weather beckoned us outside and so the 4 of us journeyed to Camp Cove. We wandered for a couple of hours, snapping photos and soaking up vitamin D while the little one slept blissfully in her moby wrap. In fact, Clementine slept right through her first beach trip. Oh well, I know there will be plenty more to come.

12 comments:

  1. Jealous of the gorgeous weather. We are freezing our baguettes off in Melbourne (btw that is a Grizwald's Family Christmas reference. I do not really have a baguette myself as I am a lady...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such perfect weather and photos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what i don't think we really say about that funny. maybe everyone else just says it funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha canadian accent! that made me laugh... you look amazing with Clementine on the baby sling...so happy!
    lovely photos, love the one with your mom taking a picture...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sure it feels so great to get out of the house a bit :) it looks like a beautiful beginning to fall there!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason, [our] Canadian pronunciation of "out and about" intrigues (or at least makes people laugh) not only Australians but also Brits and Americans (my experience whilst travelling). On another note, really enjoying your blog for your positive, thoughtful and authentic posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Out and about," said like Gilbert Blythe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures <3

    xoxo, Oleah
    xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos - and that sky! Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos and you look so good as a new mama!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger