1 month clementine

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Today our darling Clementine is one month old. It's true what they say - it goes by so fast. Being a mom is a funny thing; sometimes I want to press pause and just enjoy my baby exactly how she is right now. The way she stretches her arms out as she wakes, her squeaks and squawks, the look on her face when she's milk drunk... I could just take it all in forever. But other times I can't wait for her to get bigger, to start smiling, to call me mom.

At one month old Clementine is becoming more aware. She's awake for longer stretches of time and it's such a joy to watch her big blue eyes following us. She loves to sleep on our chests, smiles in her sleep and makes the loudest noises.

Tomorrow I'll share some tips on surviving the first month (you know, because I'm an expert now...) but for now, I just want to stare at these photos. Sorry there are so many, I just couldn't cull them.

Clementine, I love you more than I can possibly say. You bring so much joy to all of our lives, and the fact that the offers to babysit you now number in the dozens just goes to prove it.




27 comments:

  1. Aaaaw <3 these legs! and feet and eyes and nose and hands! She is SO tiny! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is incredibly beautiful, Gaby. I love her dark locks & sparkling eyes.
    Such a gift.

    Sar xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorably, Gaby. I love all of that dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is divine! I never ever tire of photos of babies... ever.
    The colour of her hair is just gorgeous, as is her dear little face.
    Yep, you make cuteness. Clever Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet girl!! Great pictures, love them all!
    Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids are 9 and 7 and yet I can still remember the feeling that you are talking about. Seeing their little face in the morning, cuddling and when they start smiling that's magical. It's an amazing time that's for sure. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has more hair than my friend's one year old! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so adorable, such big eyes and so much hair! glad you are soaking it all in! i can't believe she's a month old already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is just adorable! her expression oh my! perfect!
    can't believe she is 1 month already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is crazy how fast it all goes! I'm glad I took lots of pictures because I can hardly remember my little 7 pound newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness gracious! She is so sweet and little and SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, those little baby feet and curled up fists, just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems like just a few days ago when I was reading that she was finally here. Hard to believe it's alreaaady been a month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow a month already! I just love her head of hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh she is growing so fast! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful Gaby, what a cutie pie! :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so like that. Trying to enjoy the now, but it's so intriguing to know what they will be like as they grow! I try hard not to wish away the days, I know I'll miss them when their older!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's just so so beautiful! So glad to have found your blog and to be able to watch her grow! :)

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That lil' guy is so, so cute!! Just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, how I miss this stage (sometimes;). She is adorable...and her name is just perfection. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. She's so beautiful. How could you not cuddle her all day. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger