crafting for clementine: vol 1

Tuesday, July 23, 2013



It seems that Clementine won the crafty lottery by being born into a family of incredibly talented makers. Since her birth we've been showered with handmade gifts, from bed sized quilts to tiny booties and everything in between. In an effort to remember all of the handcrafted goodness, I'm starting a little series here called crafting for Clementine. First up, tiny toques (or beanies to my non-Canadian readers):

1. Clementine's paternal grandmother has been knitting up a storm this winter! She's already made C three of these bonnets, and I can't wait until she fits into this one.

2. This buttery yellow one is the first bonnet that came off her needles, and Clementine has worn in nonstop (see here and here).

3. The big-hearted Sarah from Love love, lady sent me a care package a couple of weeks ago. There were some sweet gifts for me, as well as these two adorable beanies. Clementine looks like a gumnut baby when she wears them; it's the cutest.

7 comments:

  1. Love that little red bonnet! So dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bonnets and how cool that they were handmade by those that love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my absolute pleasure, lady. Clem is truly divine.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY SOUL! These are achingly beautiful. Little hats on little babies are so wonderful.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh wow, these are just beautiful. Such gorgeous colours too. Perfect on soft skin. Hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger